1 Million Happy Members
Sushi King Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Sushi Kin Sdn. Bhd.) [0330201V]
1 Million Happy Members Spin & Win campaign
The Promotion starts on 1st May 2023 and ends on 31st May 2023.
The Promotion is open to all Sushi King customers aged 16 years and above as at the start of the Promotion Period.
1. Participant must be a Sushi King MY App member with a valid member QR code has to be presented during payment.
2. For every RM50* spent under a single receipt, one (01) spin will be allocated to the member’s Sushi King MY account as one (01) Entry.
For example, if the spending value is worth RM210* under a single receipt, four (04) spins will be allocated.
- Spending value is after discount, excluding prevailing service charge and tax
- Other promotions (ie Happy Hour) are ineligble.
3. The number of spin(s) will be credited into the member’s account upon completion of transaction during the campaign date.
In view that +6017-6758348 is a dedicated line provided by the Organiser to reach out to the winners. Any enquiries made to this line will not be entertained.
Participant must utilise the spin(s) on the same day of transaction or before 31st May 2023.
- Expired, unutilised spins cannot be replaced.
Verification of Entries
- Transaction is dated within the Campaign Period.
- Required personal details
- Expired or unutlised spin(s) cannot be replaced and the Entry shall be disqualified automatically without any notification.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reject any entry or part of due to any reason or if the participant failed to meet the criteria set.
- The Organiser and the companies involved in this Campaign shall not be held liable in any way for delays, non-deliveries and/or interruptions of WhatsApp messages sent or received and shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised use of the mobile phone or subscriber’s account in conjunction with the Campaign.
Grand Prize: Japan trip for 2 worth RM 14,000 x 1 winner
1st Prize: Oppo N2 Flip phone worth RM 3,999 x 4 winners
2nd Prize: Apple Watch SE worth RM 1,199 x 4 winners
3rd Prize: Uniqlo Gift Card worth RM 300 x 32 winners
- 1,000 Smile Points worth RM50 x 120 winners
- 500 Smile Points worth RM25 x 600 winners
- 200 Smile Points worth RM10 x 900 winners
- Free Pink Plate Sushi x 30,000 winners
- 50% off Spicy Yakiniku x 170,000 winners
- Free Shizuoka Cha x 150,000 winners
Each valid entry will be given a spin in the Sushi King MY App based on the criteria.
Winners of the Grand Prize, 1st prize, 2nd prize and 3rd prize will be informed, notified or contacted via WhatsApp or phone call.
Winners of the Smile Points and Meal Deals prizes will be credited to the participant’s account automatically.
The list of winners will also be announced on the Organiser’s website at; https://sushi-king.com/promotions/ or/and the official social media; Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sushikingasia/ and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sushikingmalaysia/
1. For the Grand Prize:
- Prize will be delivered by prize-giving ceremony, the winner are required to attend at his/her own cost and expense to collect the prize. In the event the winner is not able to attend the prize giving ceremony, the winner must nominate a representative to be present at the prize giving ceremony to accept the prize on his/her behalf otherwise the Organiser shall re-select the winner.
2. For the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Prizes:
- Prize will be delivered after the campaign end; to the delivery address provided by the Participants within 5 – 6 weeks after the winner’s notification by the organiser.
3. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for or other prizes.
4. Where the Prizes awarded non-cash prizes, the Contestant shall not be entitled to redeem the same for cash or other alternatives.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to, at its absolute discretion, extend the timeline as the Organiser deems necessary.
6. The Organiser shall exercise care in delivering the Prize but the Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt, delayed or damaged delivery of the Prize to the Participant[s]. All unclaimed Prize(s) will be forfeited.
7. Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the Prize shown with another Prize of similar value, at any time without prior notice.
8. Winners may be required to sign a Participation / Release Agreement in the form required by the Organiser to claim the Prizes. Parental consent is required for Participants below 18 years of age. Non-compliance may result in disqualification. At a minimum, the consent shall consist of the following:
To: Sushi King Sdn Bhd. [0330201V]
I [name of parent/guardian], holder of NRIC: _________, am the parent/guardian of [Name of winner] person who entered and won a *fill in prize+ (“Prize”) in the *Name of promotion + Campaign. I hereby confirm his/her eligibility to accept the Prize in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, and consent to him/her being awarded the Prize. Parent’s / Guardian’s Signature/ Date:
This Schedule to Conditions of Entry can be obtained at (https://sushi-king.com/promotions/), , and shall be binding on all participants (and the parent/legal guardian of the participant, in the case of a minor participant) who participate in this Promotion (hereinafter referred to as “Participants”, “Participant”, “You”, “you”, “your”).
1.1 The Spin & Win 1 Million Happy Members (the “Campaign”) is organised by Sushi King and its related companies (the “Company”). Throughout this document, the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, and “the organiser” refer to the Company.
2.1 The Campaign is open to all Sushi King App members, aged 16 years and above at the time of entry.
2.2 Employees of the Company are not eligible to redeem the Grand Prize, 1st Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize and Smile Points.
3.1 Get one (1) chance to Spin & Win with every RM50 (after discount, excluding prevailing service charge and tax) spend (excluding discounts ie. Happy Hour) in one (1) bill.
3.2 Participant must present a valid member QR code during payment to be scanned in order to get the chance to spin the wheel.
3.3 The spin will be credited into the member’s account upon completion of transaction during the campaign date. Participant must utilise the spin on the same day of the transaction. Expired, unutilised spins cannot be replaced.
3.4 By participating in this Campaign, the participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1 May – 31 May 2023
4.1 The duration of the Campaign is for a total of 31 days.
4.2 Spins submitted after the Entry Period will not be eligible/replaced. Expired and unutilised spins cannot be replaced.
4.3 By participating in the Campaign, the participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.1. The judging will be conducted by an automated system, which will automatically select a prize for the participant in the form of an e-voucher through Sushi King App.
5.2. Sushi King reserves the right to conduct manual judging at our sole discretion.
6.1 A total of 351,661 prizes have been allocated for this Campaign. The prizes consist of 1 unit of Travel to Japan for 2 (Grand Prize) worth RM14,000, 4 units of Oppo N2 Flip phones (1st Prize), 4 units of Apple Watch SE (2nd Prize) and 32 units of Uniqlo gift cards worth RM300 (3rd Prize), 120 units of 1,000 Smile Points (worth RM50), 600 units of 500 Smile Points (worth RM25), 900 units of 200 Smile Points (worth RM10), 30,000 units of free pink plate sushi, 170,000 units of 50% off Spicy Yakiniku and 150,000 units of free Shizuoka Cha (the “List of Prizes”).
There will be no additional replacements of any of the prizes that may be fully redeemed before the Campaign ends. Any remaining prizes that have not been redeemed will be removed at the end of the Campaign.
6.2 Prizes will be credited into the Member’s account immediately, except for the Grand prize, 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes. Winners will be contacted by the Organiser for the prize collection in June 2023.
6.3 Each winner of the Grand Prize, 1st Prize, 2nd Prize and 3rd Prize must present the original identification document (such as Passport or Identity Card) for verification for the prize collection. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the prize in the event the provided personal details are not tally with information in Sushi King membership database.
6.4 Employees of the Company are not eligible to redeem the Grand Prize, 1st Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize and Smile Points.
7.1. The prize will be announced immediately on a pop-up window on the member’s Sushi King App after the participant has spun the Spin & Win wheel.
7.2 The winners of the Grand Prize, 1st Prize, 2nd Prize and 3rd Prize will also be announced in the Organiser’s owned social media assets and website.
7.3 Participants agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
8.1 Redemption is only valid for dine-in on member’s next visit from 1 May – 30 June at all Sushi King Restaurants except Sushi King Kiosk (except Grand Prize, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prizes).
8.2 All prices for discounted item are subject to 10% Service Charge & 6% Service Tax.
8.3 Rewards redemption is limited to 1 member per bill.
8.4 Members may redeem up to two (2) rewards in a single transaction from a single member account on top of Smile Points redemption.
8.5 The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the product of equivalent value without any prior notice.
8.6 Redemption is subject to stock availability.
8.7 No Smile Points may be earned or redeemed for discounted items.
8.8 Complimentary voucher cannot be redeemed.
8.9 Not valid with any other discounts or promotions.
8.10 The Organiser will contact the winner of Grand Prize (Travel to Japan) for the prize collection in June 2023.
8.11 No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without prior notice.
8.12 The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
9.1. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend Campaign and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of an emergency, catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Organiser’s control. Any changes to the Campaign will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Organiser.
9.2. The Organiser does not accept responsibility for damages arising from or related to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to network failure, computer viruses or unauthorised access.
9.3. The Organiser will display the names of the winners and the titles of the winning entries on contest-related websites and social media accounts, write-ups, and in other publications where the works are shown.
9.4. In the event that a winner is found to be disqualified after a prize is awarded, the award may be revoked and the entrant will be requested to return the prize.
9.5. The Organiser may disclose to judges, and to third parties overseeing the contest, such personal information as may be required for contest management.
10.1. For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org