Sushi Kin Sdn Bhd (0330201V)
Sushi King REWARDING SMILES CONTEST
4th – 7th March 2019 :
Penang, Perlis, Perak, Johor, Negeri Sembilan, Kelantan and Sarawak.
18th – 21st March 2019 :
Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Melaka, Kedah, Pahang, Terengganu and Sabah.
- Dine with us during the Bonanza period.
- Open up the Rewarding Smiles FB Frame by clicking the link in the Facebook contest post.
- Wait for the right Smile Point Coins to appear and snap a creative photo of you enjoying one of the Special Limited Items.
- Post your photo in the comments box of the Facebook contest box. The 200 most creative submissions over the 2 contest phases will win the total number of smile points shown in the photo!
DISCLAIMER: Only Smile Point Coins with the numbers completely showing can be counted in the total. Any Smile Point Coin with the number partially or totally blocked will not be counted.
- Participants must be 16 years of age or above to participate in the contest.
- Sushi King REWARDING SMILES CONTEST is only open to Sushi King’s customers except Sushi King employees and immediate family, its agencies (including advertising, media, event management, and public relations).
- The Contest has a total of two (2) phases:
- Phase 1 – Monday, 4th March 2019 (0000 hours) and ends on Thursday, 7th March 2019 (2359 hours).
- Phase 2 – Monday, 18th March 2019 (0000 hours) and ends on Thursday, 21st March 2019 (2359 hours).
- Winners will be announced on 22nd April 2019.
- Participants can submit multiple entries but are only eligible to win one (1) time throughout the Contest.
- Like us on Facebook @SushiKingAsia to get alerts on the Winner announcement. Winners will have to provide their personal information (Name, Address, IC and Contact Number) following the announcement.
- In the event that the Participant is unreachable after three (3) attempts, declines or is unable to participate for any reason whatsoever, the participants will be disqualified, and a new Winner will be re selected. The re selected will be notified via Facebook.
- The judges’ decisions are final & no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
- Participants shall bear all costs of correspondence and transportation and assume full liability and responsibility in case of any accident, injury, damage or claim resulting from participation in this Contest and from redemption and usage of the prizes.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to use the names and/or photographs of the Winners as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the Winners, & the Winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on such uses.
- The Organiser collects personally identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organiser and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, the Organiser deems that permission is given to the Organiser and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes. For the Organiser’s full Privacy Notice, please refer to the Organiser’s website at www.sushi-king.com
- Sushi King reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s).
- The prize of Smile Points will be credited into the winner’s Sushi King membership account. The winner must download the app Sushi King MY and register as a member in order to receive the prize. The name of the winner and the name registered in the membership system must match, otherwise the prize will not be awarded. Sushi King will not be responsible for failure of downloading the app or registering to it. The winner must ensure all these are in place in order to receive the points award.
SMILE POINTS PRIZE x 200 WINNERS!