The Chronicles of Sushi King Beef Specials! 1st Oct – 31st Dec 2017
Download Contest Form Here
SUSHI KING Golden Meal Contest Terms & Conditions
- The Contest is organised by SUSHI KING (hereafter referred to as “The Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysians aged eighteen years (18) and above.
- Employees, directors, officers and immediate family members of The Organiser, its agencies (including advertising, media, event management, public relations and vendors/suppliers related to the Contest), subsidiaries, and related corporations are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Contest submission starts on 1st October 2017 and closes on 31st December 2017 (Contest Period).
- The Organiser will be giving away 40 prizes to 40 winners.
40 X 5 grams 999.9 Gold Bar worth RM1, 130 each.
The values of prizes are correct and accurate at the time of printing.
- Each participant is eligible to win only one (1) prize during the Contest Period.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable and cannot be converted and/or transferred into cash or any other form.
- Every entry will be given a serial number and the total number of entries will be divided by the number of prizes to determine the winners. In the event of number with decimal values, the Winning Entries will be rounded down to the nearest, lower whole number that results after the stated division. Example: If the Qualified Entries is 800 entries, it will be divided by 40 to derive the winning entries. Participants with Qualified Entry number 20, 40, 60 and so on will be selected as the Prize Winners.
- The 40 winners will receive notification via email and will be contacted to collect their prizes at Sushi King Head Office. In the event where the participant is unreachable after three (3) attempts, declines or is unable to participate for any reason whatsoever, the participant will be disqualified and a new winner will be reselected. The reselected winner will be notified in writing.
- The winners are required to be present during the collection of prize(s) and must present their NRIC with the same full name as stated on the entry. The Organiser is entitled to reject the winner’s claim to the prize(s) if the above conditions are not complied with.
- Participants shall bear all costs of correspondence and transportation and assume full liability and responsibility in case of any accident, injury, damage or claim resulting from participation in this Contest and from redemption and usage of the prizes.
- If a particular prize is unable to be presented due to any unforeseen circumstances, The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice to the winners.
How To Win
- To participate in this contest, you must spend a minimum of RM50 in a single receipt during the contest period at any Sushi King outlet. Entry forms may be obtained from the outlet or downloaded from www.sushi-king.com. All completed entry forms must be dropped into the designated Contest Box at any Sushi King outlet.
- Each Entry Form submitted must be completed with the required details, correct answers and must be attached together with an original receipt as proof of purchase to be considered as a Qualified Entry.
- Participants may submit more than one Entry Form but each Entry Form must comply with the contest requirements as mentioned herein.
- Only one entry allowed per receipt. Multiple forms with multiple copies of the same receipt will be disqualified.
- Incomplete, illegible, late or inaccurate Entry Form(s), entries with wrong answers, entries with incorrect, wrong/insufficient receipt as proof of purchase shall be disqualified automatically without any notification.
Other Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, the participant accepts the full terms, conditions and rules of this competition and agrees to abide by these rules and any requirements.
- Entries will be judged by The Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- The judges’ decisions are final & no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
- By entering this competition, the Participants hereby agrees to the use and processing by The Organiser of the Participants’ personal data and further thereto consents to the use by the Organiser of the Participants’ personal data including photographs as materials for the purpose of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the Participants and the Participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation for such uses.
- The Organiser collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organiser and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, the Organiser deems that permission is given to the Organiser and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes. For the Organiser’s full Privacy Notice, please refer to the Organiser’s website at www.sushi-king.com