Sushi King Bonanza Terms & Conditions
*Exclusively for 2018 Sushi King Card Members. Only Sushi, Tsumami, Miso Soup and selected drinks are available at RM3.00.
Sushi King Bonanza Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for dine in only. Takeaway is not available during the promotion.
- Price shown is subject to 10% Service Charge.
- One card admits a maximum of 6 persons.
- Incomplete parties will not be seated. Reservations are not allowed.
- Maximum 45 minutes per dining session.
- Not valid with any other discounts or promotions.
- Leftovers will be charged at normal price.
- All vouchers are not accepted during this promotion, except the Sushi King RM10 cash voucher.
- Valid at all Sushi King outlets, except Sushi King Express.
- The management reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
100 x Sushi King Vouchers worth RM20
Steps to participate
- Dine with us during the Bonanza period.
- Open up the Summer Happiness Frame by clicking the link in the Sushi King Facebook contest post.
- Take a creative photo or video of yourself eating sushi with MAXIMUM happiness!
- Post the photo or video in the contest post’s Facebook comment box. The 100 most creative submissions over the 2 contest phases will win!
Sushi King SNAP YOUR HAPPINESS Contest Terms and Conditions
- Participants must be 13 years of age or above to participate in the contest.
- Sushi King SNAP YOUR HAPPINESS Contest is only open to Sushi King’s customers except Sushi King employees and immediate family, its agencies (including advertising, media, event management, and public relations).
- The Contest has a total of two (2) phases:
- Phase 1 – Monday, 9th July 2018 (0000 hours) and ends on Thursday, 12th July 2018 (2359 hours).
- Phase 2 – Monday, 23rd July 2018(0000 hours) and ends on Thursday, 26th July 2018 (2359 hours).
- Winners will be announced on 26th August 2018.
- Participants can only submit one entry. Multiple entries are not allowed.
- Like us on Facebook @SushiKingAsia to get alerts on winner announcement. Winners will have to provide their personal information (Name, Address, IC and Contact Number) following the announcement.
- The judges’ decisions are final & no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to use the names and/or photographs of the winners as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the winners & the winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on such uses.
- The Organiser collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organiser and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, the Organiser deems that permission is given to the Organiser and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes. For the Organiser’s full Privacy Notice, please refer to the Organiser’s website at www.sushi-king.com
- Sushi King reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s).