- The Contest is organised by SUSHI KING (hereafter referred to as “The Organiser”) and is open to 2018 Sushi King Member Card Holders aged eighteen years (18) and above.
- Employees, directors, officers and immediate family members of The Organiser, its agencies (including advertising, media, event management, public relations and vendors/suppliers related to the Contest), subsidiaries, and related corporations are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Contest submission closes on 31st December 2017 (Contest Period).
How to Win:
To participate in this contest, participants must sign up for the 2018 Sushi King Member Card and spend any amount at Sushi King during the contest period.
The Promotion will run for twelve (12) weeks as follows:
- Week 1: 9th to 15th October 2017
- Week 2: 16th to 22nd October 2017
- Week 3: 23rd to 29th October 2017
- Week 4: 30th October to 5th November 2017
- Week 5: 6th to 12th November 2017
- Week 6: 13th to 19th November 2017
- Week 7: 20th to 26th November 2017
- Week 8: 27th November to 3rd December 2017
- Week 9: 4th to 10th December 2017
- Week 10: 11th to 17th December 2017
- Week 11: 18th to 24th December 2017
- Week 12: 25th to 31st December 2017
- The highest spender for the week will win that particular week’s Weekly Top Spender Prize.
- Each participant is eligible to win only one (1) Weekly Top Spender Prize during the Contest Period.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable and cannot be converted and/or transferred into cash or any other form.
- At the end of the contest period, the 12 winners will be contacted via email to answer 1 simple question in order to win the Grand Prize.
Tell us why would you like to win a trip to Tokyo/Kyoto/Hokkaido?
- The most creative answer will win the Grand Prize.
- The winners are required to be present during the collection of prize(s) and must present their NRIC with the same full name as stated on the entry. The Organiser is entitled to reject the winner’s claim to the prize(s) if the above conditions are not complied with.
- If a particular prize is unable to be presented due to any unforeseen circumstances, The Organiser reserves the right to arbitrarily replace all prizes with another of the same value at any time without prior notice to the winners.
- The Organiser will be giving away 13 prizes worth RM17,400.
6 Days 5 Nights trip to either Hokkaido / Kyoto / Tokyo for 2 worth RM15,000.
(Round Trip Air Tickets + 4 Star Hotel + Airport Transfer)
Travel Period: 1st February – 30th June 2018 except 20th & 21st March 2018 and 29th April to 7th May 2018.
- Hokkaido includes Sapporo, Lake Toya and Otaru Tour.
- Kyoto includes Osaka, Nara and Kobe Tour and Universal Studio Day Pass
- Tokyo includes Mount Fuji Tour and Disneyland Day Pass
Weekly Top Spender Prizes:
Total 12 winners x RM200 Sushi King Vouchers
Other Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, the participant accepts the full terms, conditions and rules of this competition and agrees to abide by these rules and any requirements.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of judges.
- The judges’ decisions are final & no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the terms and conditions herein at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to use the names and/or photographs of the winners as materials for the purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice to the winners & the winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on such uses.
- The Organiser collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organiser and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, the Organiser deems that permission is given to the Organiser and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes. For the Organiser’s full Privacy Notice, please refer to the Organiser’s website at www.sushi-king.com.